A Brief History of the company:
- Bridgestone India Private limited is a japan based tyre manufacturing company which manufacture tyres for all type of cars.
- Bridgestone Corporation is the world’s largest tyre manufacturing and rubber Production Company which have their production unit in India also.
- Bridgestone India Private limited is founded basically in 1931 in Japan which has a number of manufacturing units across the world.
- Bridgestone group had established a total of 181 production units for rubber and tyres in 24 countries across the world till July-2018.
- In 2017 this company was the largest tyre manufacturer all over the world; obviously, production depends upon the largest consumption.
- Firestone tyre and Rubber Company and Bridgestone Tyre Company Ltd were merged together in 9th of April 1930 in Japan.
- After one year, in 1-March-1931, the founder Mr Shojiro Ishibashi made another independent division and established Bridgestone Tyre co. Ltd.
- By the name of their Founder Mr Shojiro Ishibashi (Ishi = Stone, Bashi = Bridge) the company named as Bridgestone.
Evolution in their Technology:
- To modernize the company’s technology, Bridgestone begins selling rayon cord tyres and this five year project was stared in 1951.
- Bridgestone Museum was establishes in Japan for the purpose of sales improvement which contained billion of tyres in their 25th-anniversary.
- Bridgestone Company started the sale of their nylon tyres in 1959 which manufacturing started first in their new Tokyo plant.
- They uses natural source of rubber and for this purpose they are using huge plantation of rubber in his form.
- Their 90 % of plantation of Para rubber trees are concentrated in South East of Asia which produces natural rubber.
- The two approaches committing by Bridgestone Group, ‘Continuous utilization and productivity improvement of conventional sources’ and ‘Diversification into new sources’.
- These two approaches are being committed by the company only for concentration of natural rubber production and stabilize its supply.
- This company provides basic knowledge of about the rubber trees to all their employees first to tackle in good way.
- It uses BATTLAX technology for motorcycle tyres and which improves the surface area griping of the tyre when running fast.
- It also uses 3LC (3 Layer Compound) technology which improves their cornering grip of the tyre to control tyre’s slipping.
- In all the sport and racing vehicles, they uses 5LC (5 Layer Compound) technology to maintain their high griping performance.
Therefore you may get a best quality Bridgestone car tyre in Noida at our showroom in Noida.